India  |  Criminal Law

A case has been registered on my freind father under section 420,467,471,468 and 120B IPC for making false documents of GUNTHEWARI.

He is in jail.

Can you please let me know that how he can get rid of his cases as he has not done anything.

There is no evidence got from his house or office, the police has registered case on him from the wording of another person involved in the same case.

Can you let me know the way by which he can prove himself right and led a comfortable life as he is aged man.

Answered on: 7/01/13, 11:31 pm by Shrichand Nahar

If there is no prima facie case, then you may approach high court for quashing of FIR and investigation.

Else, wait for final report of police and decide further line of action on the basis of material collected by police.

S.V.Nahar, Advocate Pune, 411004

Answered on: 7/03/13, 4:53 am by Sudershan Goel

Since the accused is already in custody, you will need to engage a lawyer for conducting the trial. If the accused cannot afford a lawyer, the court may be requested to provide him free legal aid by appointing a lawyer for him through the Legal Services Authority.

Sudershan Goel - Advocate Supreme Court of India and Punjab and Haryana High Court New Delhi And Chandigarh, 110001+160