Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

if i have commited road accident then ,how to get bail from court????

Asked on 6/20/13, 7:23 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Adv Meenal Kashyap M Kashyap & Associates
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Engage a Lawyer.

Won't be able to get bail online.

Adv M Kashyap

9873400403 | 9971743343

Read more
6/20/13, 7:30 am
Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

May be...

Read more
6/21/13, 10:34 pm
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

What is the offence you are being booked for.

Read more
6/21/13, 10:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88177 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
David SlaterDavid P. Slater, Esq.Boca Raton, FL
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now