India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/13, 3:28 am

what is court process after allow 156(3) against cheating through filed false affidavits in government department by accused . dear sir my 156 already dismiss in mm court on the ground civil nature case and IO reported in mm court that property sold on the bases of registered will but there is not question of registered will but also accused file false and concealed the name of other legal heir name ( non beneficiary of will ) from the affidavit and they show only they are legal heir leave behind the death of deceased and government department get mutation and free hold on the basis of false information i-e cheating and we protest for this type of cheating but is it possible new IO appointed by session court after allow the 156 for investigation of this case and new IO file only on the last IO report based new report and closer report in the court and court shall be dismissal after the allow the 156 (3) .dear sir is it benefit for me if i was go in the court of mm and give evidence under section 200 or above method is good for me ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search