India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/02/13, 4:02 pm

under which CRPC section we can vacate interim order(stay order) for criminal petition filed under 482, please answer me quickly. thanks in advance

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search