Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Dear sir, if the Ld mm court was dismissed 156(3) against cheating through false affidavit sold property on the ground of civil nature case and exiting property in question in the matter of challenging registered will in high court and also pending under section 200 in the court of mm and pending revision in session court 156(3).

dear sir, can we file 340 sanction against not registered FIR by LD mm due to run civil suit same property but ignore the right fact of case on the report of investigation officer. is it the right way or not? please guide me or i was waiting for session date or i was fight my case in the mm court under section 200 crpc long process? please guide me?

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

340 may not be applicable at this stage.

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

If ingredients of offence/s specified in section 195 Cr P C are present, then proceedings under section 340 Cr P C may be initiated.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA