India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/29/13, 12:48 pm

dear sir,

a false case was fabricated by a person against me and i was arrested by police under ipc 324.for the last 10 years no body from victim side appreared on the court.however in the eleventh year when the court was about to issue NBW against victim and his witness. the victim has appeared alone . he was cross questioned by my advocate ,his answeres were very ambigusive(confusing),every time he changes his again his witness (two persons) have not appeared in the court till now and court has issued a non bailable warrent against them.i just want to know (1.) what can be my chances to win the case (since it was fabricated case just to spoil my career) ? (2) since it is false case ones it is proved what are the procedure (how) that the person and his witness will get the punishment for making false statement in the court or for making fabricated case against me?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/30/13, 12:50 am by Sudershan Goel

You should be first concerned about your acquittal. Hopefully, if you are innocent, you should go scot free. Just wait for conclusion of trial.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Sudershan Goel - Advocate Supreme Court of India and Punjab and Haryana High Court New Delhi And Chandigarh, 110001+160

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search