Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Dear Sir,

My father Had Appeal against Judgement/Sentence.(CRLA) in 2003 in a minor offence during his service period. Now in website, the status shows "disposed". Moreover, there is no advocate from state side. But I could not see the judgment online. How to get it. My lawer says to wait for a good bench to Put the case. May be to ask fro more money.

Please reply

Asked on 6/10/13, 11:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Apply for certified copy to the Court.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 4:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now