India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/04/13, 12:06 pm

my father gave 25000 rupees to a person in2003 that person not give my money so my father did case on him in 2009 but recently that person take poison and died and put down all blame on my father my father is Innocent. so in this case what will my father do help me

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search