Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

My father in-law made forceble sign on blank papers and 100rs bond papers with my wife. What should I have to do to make those papers no value. If I ask he is not providing back those papers and I cannot file complaint on him due to relation. My wife is with me and she is ready to do whatever except filing complaint.I am not expect single rupee from my father-inlaw but if they do anything with blank papers My family will be in trouble. Kindly help and advice.

Can I ask my wife to sign on the same way she did at her father and keep those papaers with me and when he is misusing those papers, I can use these papers and say they are forcible signed by my wife?

khan saeed khans

u can make the proclamonation that u have lost blank bond which is bear your sign in daily news papers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India