India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/13, 6:51 am

my fiance whom i was suppose to marry......a month before marriage she ran away with someone else .....can i file any action against her and her family of fraud or defemation. as i feel cheated we were engaged for 3 years

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search