India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/04/13, 11:41 am

i have file a criminal case against the who sold the property to us on the behalf of forged document and concealment of facts like legal heir's and balance legal heir file partition suit in high court and make us party . The Ld. MM court dismiss our complaint and maintainable for 200crpc . i am also revision done in session court now we do 304 application in high court this is right for us or harmful ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search