India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/20/13, 12:38 am

I have filed a DV case against my husband and in-laws, and court has passed interim order for me to stay in my matrimonial home, but my in-lwas filled a false complaint against me in police station saying that I am using abusive langauge when i go to my matrimonial home and fight with them....what to do ? Please help.... will court cancel my interim order ? I have not done anything...please help

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search