India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/23/13, 12:03 am

My girl frnd hav different age proof.according to school certificate she is 17 plus but according to birth certificate she is 19.may i marry her legally?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search