India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/27/13, 10:59 am

Hey I'm a 17 year old boy ms and my friend a 20 year old guy are having a evening walk a drunk guy comes and starts hiting us coz we were just beside his house then he called 2 more guys and hit us ..there's blood bleeding a lot from my nose .how can I make him suffer for this

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search