Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

the judgement of high court has been merged in the judgement of supreme court of india .the basic judgements are same .the contempt case was filed in the high court after the pronouncement of the judgement in 2006 and is pending.the SC pronounced in 2011 in the form of pending contempt case maintainable in the HC for violation of court order? if yes please refer cases.

Asked on 7/14/13, 9:14 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you may retain a lawyer to conduct legal research on above issues.

thanks and regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 7/14/13, 9:30 pm
Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The contempt will be maintainable before the Surpeme Court.

Read more
Answered on 7/15/13, 10:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now