India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/28/13, 10:47 am

Hi Law Guru,

I am living in Pune, India. Due to project requirement My company is planning to send me Finland for long term on Work Permit.

I have been fined for some (2000 INR) and one day custody for Drink and drive in India.

Could above closed case against me create any problem in getting Work Permit?

Pls help?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/28/13, 11:07 am by Sudershan Goel

You should mention these facts against an appropriate column in the papers. Do not hide. It is not likely to be negatively used against you.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Sudershan Goel - Advocate Supreme Court of India and Punjab and Haryana High Court New Delhi And Chandigarh, 110001+160

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search