Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

i m suffering a false 498a case and has been bailed out by court but case is going on now i want to go to china for outing

should i take permission from court to leave my country

Asked on 5/13/13, 10:35 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

khan saeed khans
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


frst of All its dependupon the te rms and condition on which the court has granted u bail

if the court imposed the term that u shall not leave the satation or country without the permission of the court than u ougth to have the take the permession of the court before leave the country if the court granted u uncondetonal bail than u have liberty to go without permession

Read more
Answered on 5/14/13, 12:09 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you need permission from the court where your case is pending.

Read more
Answered on 5/14/13, 1:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now