Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

meri wife dilevery ke bad mere ghar 5din rahi,kuch kaam se muze hyderabad jana pada usme vo sare ghane lele uske ghar bhag gayi,usko phir se ghar pr lane ki maine bahut koshish ki ant me mere father aur uske fathar me zhagada hogaya ,thode dino me usne muzpar 125 ka case kiya, me use divorse nahi dena chahata kyo ki me meri beti ke future ke bareme sochata hu, agar vo mere saath nahi rahna chahti to kya use 125 ka hak hai?

Asked on 7/19/13, 2:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can legally demand your wife to come and stay with you.

Read more
Answered on 7/19/13, 9:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now