India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/13, 4:15 am

i was naked online in a chat with someone, now he has my naked photos. How to face the problem legally?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/15/13, 11:33 am by KAMAL GROVER

Dont worry but handle it with due care else you could be in big trouble.

better to approach police.

Or Consult any lawyer, he will guide you how to proceed properly so that your image may not ruined.

Good Luck.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney address not available

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search