India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/14/13, 10:05 pm

My name is priti.i belong to husband is also Indian but he resides in the Netherlands.cases are filed in Indian court.i have been with him only for 10months there.i know his location, number everything.problem is he is lying to the embassy using baseless things.summons are issued and warrants as well.they all never appeared in heraings.and fled away with a fear of being arrested.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search