India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/11/13, 6:06 am

Thanks. I received your valuable there any limitation of time within which we have to register a complaint.As sale deed of shop was executed in 02/12/2009 and transactions were done before that, it completes 3 years in dec. 2013 for deed of sale itself. Since i have severe spondaelysis i was admitted in hospital last year and the treatment is still going on due to which i could not adjust to register a case or look in to this matter and secondly due to some financial problems i could dare to go for a legal case again as i am undergoing a case 138 which is falsely registered againt me and judgement of civil court went in complainants favour and district court judgement is not yet passed. We are asked by judge to produce a written argument on 19 sep. 2013. I am really disturbed and helpless.Please advise whether i can lodge a complaint even if one of my case is in progress in district court(appeal filed by me) and secondly due to i have crossed 3 years of time after sale deed.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search