Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

respected sir,

Mmeri wife ne muj par after 7 yrs of marriage falsely 498A, dowery, domestic ke charges lagaye hai aur hamne 498 A ko quashing ke gujarat high court mein rakh diya hai.

Abhi woh job kar rahi hain aur maintenance bhi mang raahi hein aur case court mein chal raha hai, but one thing is she is using two pan card currently ..ek jo hamne after 3yrs of marriage nikalvaya tha... aur dusra jo usne apne ghar ja kar issue karvaya unke father ke naam se... aur maine online check kiya to both pan card is active aur dono pan card ki signature mein bhi mera hi naam hain...aur usne jo bank mein salary account open karavaya hai use mein marital status single batay hai... to kya mein uspar frod ka case file kar sakta hu jisse muje apne son ki custody ke liya (jo abhi 3 1/2yrs ka hai) favaourable ho sake. pls guide and suggestion to me sir pls..,

Asked on 7/17/13, 1:09 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Bina saare document dekhe opinion dena mushkil Hoga.

Read more
7/17/13, 1:12 am
Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I agree. You may need to obtain advice from a local counsel after showing him all the papers.

Read more
7/17/13, 1:13 am
Lovkesh Gupta court marriage and divorce lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

u can file complaint . for more advice send t documents

Read more
7/17/13, 2:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88273 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now