Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Respected Sir,

My Self is Amit Kumar living in Delhi with my family. I am working in an IT Company as a Website Designer.

I had registered FIR against three person 3 year ago in a robbery case. I am a victim in this case. I face court door in every 3-4 months about this case. Its harass me mentally & from my working side. I want to withdraw my complaint. Is there any rule / option is avaible that I will withdraw my complaint/case from the police stataion or from the court.

Asked on 5/13/13, 2:20 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

khan saeed khans
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

u can explain this fact to the court

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 2:37 am
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

go to court only when you are summoned. To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 3:38 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

this is a serious matter and you cannot withdraw it by law. you can tell the court that you need not be harassed by being called to depose every now and then.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 6:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now