Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Can sec468 471 IPC be quashed? Please answer this.

Asked on 8/29/13, 8:58 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

yes it can be quashed. but your need an expert lawyer. To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 8/29/13, 10:53 pm
Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Any FIR, including one under section 302 of IPC, can be quashed if there are legal grounds available as per facts of the case.

Read more
Answered on 8/31/13, 11:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now