India  |  Criminal Law

While in service as Director(Adm)with a mini cement factory at Ramgarh during 1986-89,I managed to secure selling agency of its cement for my unemployed son aged 28 yrs without any security deposit with a credit limit of Rs.Two lacs on my personal gurantee. It was understood and verbally agreed between us in presence of my wife that it was a family business and that the profits would be equally shared between him,his elder brother,who also was unemployed and myself,since I too was s to retire in the near future.

However,after my retirement in 1990,he flatly refused to honour the verbal agreement referred to above.

I have been repeatedly asking him to abide by the verbal agreement but he does not listen leaving me in an impoverished financial condition.At present,fortunately, my elder son is duly supporting my wife and me

Pl advise how can I get necessary relief under law and force himto honour the agreement.His average monthly income is around Rs.One lac.... Atul Kumar Jain