Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Sir, I am AGM at a reputed infrastructure company . One of my ex female employee harass me just b'cus I fire her to her job on basis of not achieve her target as per company law. Now she threat me if I m not giving her some amount that she make a false fir against me on ground of physical harassment .one time she took that action and settlement in police station in 24000 thousand with me. I don't understand what can I do further .

Asked on 8/30/13, 6:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you approach the police and give the complaint that you have been threatened.

Read more
Answered on 8/30/13, 6:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88553 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now