Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Sir, My case of bribe charges had been cleared in year 2009 by spl. court for CBI cases visakhapatnam with benefit of doubt observations. Again the CBI preferred an appeal in H.C Hyderabad. As a result the arrears of belonging to the suspension period were not paid till date and I was only revoked to service. Kindly give your advise whether I could get arrears with the help of court or any other orders from S C for payment of arrears. Your valuable advice is awaited.

Asked on 8/30/13, 7:53 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

shiv shakner saini saini law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

what was decision of the court????? what was bribe amount??????? you may call on 9587744142 for paid advice..

Read more
Answered on 8/30/13, 10:36 pm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

till your case is pending in High court, you may not entitle for suspension period benifits, So you may request the court to decide your case as early as possible or request to release your pending benifits.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 1:55 am
Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

May be. Check with service law related lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 1:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now