India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/13/13, 12:41 am

sir a case file against my six fmly members that is a private police report we only 2 members and when they file case add 4 members .in bigining of case only 323,504 294 was there and after 4 years add 325 .complainty and all 3 avidance are related to complainent (1 avidance from owner rest of 2 + complainent are worker in his school)

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search