Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Sir i am a complainant my sister has given my cheques and borrowed hand loan from her friend and not returned the amount but she has filed case against me please suggest me that what should i do

Asked on 10/05/13, 5:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adv Meenal Kashyap M Kashyap & Associates
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Please mention excatly what case she has filed and what relief is she seeeking from the Court.

For specific query contact at:

Meenal Kashyap

Advocate & Legal Consultant

[email protected]


Read more
Answered on 10/06/13, 6:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now