Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

sir i and 10 other frnds were having fun when just in joke only 1 frnd ran away and didnt come back its almost 1 week to date nw his family has complained a missing case and is threatening his roommates to file a murder case on all of us so plzz guide us as the boy who ran away was drunk and most of us were but very little

Asked on 9/02/13, 2:29 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

better to approach any local lawyer he will guide you the way out else you may be punished for ragging.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 10:29 am
Adv Meenal Kashyap M Kashyap & Associates
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This case depends upon various small small factual details.

Contact an advocate and duscuss this matter in detail.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 11:44 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

whether the police been able to track him?

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 9:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now