India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/11/13, 4:38 am

Sir I have initiated case u/s 138 of N I Act in the cheating matter. Now I want to initaied same case u/s 420 IPC

Sir the same is possible or not, then what is process

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search