Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Sir I have lodged fir against three person for kidnapping of my sister

But she is missing till now after long half year sir I am the only member of my family I am totally mentally and economicaly harresed is there any way to withdraw a fir because I lodge for on behalf of call detail one person is arrested and we found no result..sir please suggest what would I do.

Asked on 8/05/13, 9:43 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should pursue your complaint with the police. If there is no positive result, you should file a complaint with the local court.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/13, 9:47 am
Adv Meenal Kashyap M Kashyap & Associates
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Firsr try to find your sister by all possible means.

Now it is a state matter.

If u want do not hire any lawyer as public prosecutor will b there. Or contant a local ngo.

Local ngo are helpful regarding legal aid.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/13, 11:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88393 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Charles AspinwallCharles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLCLos Lunas, NM
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now