India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/13, 6:27 pm

Sir, i maried with neetu dtd.13/05/07 and she filled fir dtd.07/09/08 u/s 498a and 34 against my father,mother, elder brother, bhabhi with me after one week of receving of court notice for my divorce petition . but in firsst complain dtd. 16/08/08 at mahila polish thana she also added name my younger unmarried brother living other city and polish issued notice for counselling to younger brother also with we arebut during fir name younger brother deleted and also cut by pen in first written complain ,which seen clearly . she also filled application for maintenance u/s 125 and written complin against my two married sisters also but not incuded name in FIR who lives other city. in counselling of parivar paramarsh kendra she recorded statement that " no my complain against any one , only my husband not co oprate to me. she's abortion happened at peher , when residing with mother , sisters etc leaving to saural after one month . but she alleged it happens due to weakness for mental and physical torture at saural.but no specific incident written ony genrlised complin for torture to all . ours SPL (cr.) dissmissed by supreme court in ground abortion afer fir stayed 3 1/2 years. can we filli rivew at suoreme court and what remedy can granted ? further my elder brother and bhabhi residing at other city 27 and 16 yers and in govt. servant and they residing in govt. allotted quarter with their two children's and they also got educatation in school. --Ravi Nigam, ,Email

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search