Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

sir i have a question on one mact case which pending in delhi court .

actually i would like to inform you to that i met in accident in year 1997 .and my hand was disabled into that accident but my mact case is filled in year 2012 in tis hazari court .sir after filling of case the insurance company intentionally delayed the proceedings....also the date given in my case is very long as till date my case is still pending in court my next date is for petitioner evidence in the court.

sir i would like to know from you is their any provision or law in which i filled a complain or petition in delhi high court for early hearing of my case or on prirorty disposal of my case as my case is very old.and after completing almost 2 years i am still wating for justice in my case

so kindly suggest a better option for me.

i also inform you to that all the methods of settling case is allready tried in my case exm...lok adalat,mediation etc but my case not resolved.

Asked on 11/12/13, 9:51 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can file an application for early hearing in trial court or you file a petition in high court for seeking directions for early hearing.

Read more
11/12/13, 10:17 pm
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I agree with Pallavi. You may drop in a detailed query at

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
11/12/13, 10:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8661 active attorneys ready to answer your legal qustions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessHuntington Beach, CA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now