India  |  Criminal Law

sir i have a question on one mact case which pending in delhi court .

actually i would like to inform you to that i met in accident in year 1997 .and my hand was disabled into that accident but my mact case is filled in year 2012 in tis hazari court .sir after filling of case the insurance company intentionally delayed the proceedings....also the date given in my case is very long as till date my case is still pending in court my next date is for petitioner evidence in the court.

sir i would like to know from you is their any provision or law in which i filled a complain or petition in delhi high court for early hearing of my case or on prirorty disposal of my case as my case is very old.and after completing almost 2 years i am still wating for justice in my case

so kindly suggest a better option for me.

i also inform you to that all the methods of settling case is allready tried in my case exm...lok adalat,mediation etc but my case not resolved.