Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Sir, Tamilnadu police register a criminal case against my family. But it is not true.We have a evidence against police. At this condition it is possible to file a WRIT PETITION agaist police in high court.

Asked on 8/28/13, 8:24 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Vivek Mapara Vivek N. Mapara
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, You can file a Petition u/s 482 of the Criminal Code in the High Court, on the ground that FIR is bogus and tainted with malice and malafide. If you have good proof, court may entertain your petition and quash the FIR.

Good Luck

Read more
Answered on 8/28/13, 1:32 pm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

yes you can .

Better to send details to higher authorities and Chief minister and other authorities also.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 12:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now