India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/18/13, 11:53 pm

Sir my wife is mental person. That was totaly hidded by her family members. They wont give that hospital c.v. To me i got divorce as x party on this basis. She take all her things by police station i have receipt to that. I have one child boy age 5 she take care. She ask maintenance that case running. She is post graduate, won house, ten tenants in her house getting 15000/m . Her father govt eng getting 40,000/m. She have car, plots in chennai, and 2 more plots in other places also. Her father have only 3 daughters no son. She is a first one. Other 2 are married. Que: Now how i can escape from maintenance and how taking action against cheating marriage? Pls tell me. I am self employed person. Computer service. Getting low income. No property in my name. Pls guide me.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search