India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/13/13, 11:21 am

Sir, im 24years old. i had crmininal case 384ipc. . But nw its cleared nd i released witout punishment. .i completed M.Sc now.. But my question is, can i able to become police officer now? Or can i able to get other governement jobs?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search