India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/15/13, 2:18 am


I have my 498a, 406, domestic violence, Crpc 125 and Hindu Marriage Act Section 13A (divorce), section 25 (Permanent Alimony) and section 27 (recovery of istridhan) going on in MP. I have filled Hindu Marriage Act section 9 case (RCR).

Judge in Crpc 125 has given her 18K as interim maintenance and in domestic violence 10K as interim maintenance. Now do to my personal health issue I am not able to continue my job. We have doctor certificate for the same. If I leave the job will the maintenance amount will go down or will it still be same as I have left the job.

I was giving proper maintenance from last 1.5 years and case was going on from last 3 years.


498a harres guy

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search