I am facing constant harassment from in-laws and wife since the day of my marriage. They are creating new issues every month to harass me and my family.
1. My wife is not ready to stay at my home and always insist me to leave separately from my family.
2. Her mother & father controls her & she says she will not stay with my parents and are now demanding a new flat from my mother to stay there.
3. She Conduct misbehavior against me i.e., insisting for the separate residence, mentally torture and disrespectful behavior towards husband and in-laws as well.
4. No privacy since the day of
5. She always threaten me that she will filed case against me & my family for dowry. She also threaten to commit suicide.
6. Pick up silly quarrel for all things .their demand is
a. Donít ask where my daughter is
b. No asking with whom she is and when she is coming to house.
c. No asking what she does and how she lives.
7. Also they have threatened that they will marry her to a different person.
8. They threaten to screw up my
sisters marriage also. They also used bad words against my mother & sister in front of society.
9. On top of this my wife is not
listening to the advice which well
wishers give. Being a son , its my duty to take care of ailing parents. They want that to be avoided.
I have been mentally tortured very much & down and i have lost will to survive. I need some advice to make sure that i lead a happy life.
1 Answer from Attorneys
Sorry to learn your problem. At this point of time, you may consider accepting your wife's demand and try to make a separate home. Litigation may be costly and time consuming with uncertain results.
Related Questions & Answers
Sir My name is amit Kumar yadav I have written about my sister in earlier question... Asked 7/13/13, 12:24 pm in India Criminal Law
Sir, im 24years old. i had crmininal case 384ipc. . But nw its cleared nd i released... Asked 7/13/13, 11:21 am in India Criminal Law
An FIR was filed against me in June, 2012. Offense was that I wrote an e-mail to... Asked 7/12/13, 9:50 pm in India Criminal Law
Dear Sirs, this is for my sister who was promised by someone to marry her but did... Asked 7/12/13, 3:55 pm in India Criminal Law
A complaint was lodged u/s 156(3) alleging that police denied registration of FIR,... Asked 7/12/13, 3:12 am in India Criminal Law