India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/13, 5:30 am

Hello sir,

This is Nagaraju, I had given Rs1,50,000/- to one person on Nov 5,2012. He given one cheque 2 months back. I deposited that cheque in Bank. But the cheque is returned to me with the reason of insufficient funds in his account. cheque date is 30/04/2013. If i was ask him, i will give you money. But he is not giving money to me. Can u give best suggestion to me.... I'm seeking your valuable reply.




Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search