Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

i am a student and i complete my graduation.i am 21 years old. i love a girl of other cast. if i marry with her in arya samaj mandir then her parents takes any action against me legally.

like they file a case of kidnapping against me.

Asked on 8/09/13, 11:31 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

In case of a voluntary marriage between 1 boy of 21 years or more and a girl of 18 years or more, no legal action permissible by parents.

Read more
Answered on 8/09/13, 11:57 pm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Arya Samaj marriage is no validation as such in the eyes of law, coz in future police can force you and your parents or girl to make wrong statement that you kidnapped her etc.

They can file lots of forged cases and you and your family will be in trouble.

So better to get court marriage and protection order from High Court.

We are expertise in LOVE MARRIAGE. you may send me your details or contact me at 9814110005. We will arrange everything and you will get married and protection etc within 48 hours.

Good luck

For more detail plz contact personally or email.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/10/13, 7:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now