Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

We are sunni muslims, My grandmothr is dead and my mother"s maternal cousins are denying tom give the share to my mother. my mom is the only doughter of my nani so can my mother file a case against her cousins? Please advice


Asked on 8/31/13, 7:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

IF your mother is the only child then All property belongs to your mother only.

you have to file case.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 2:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now