India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/11/13, 9:24 pm

Ex Wife has filed false complaint of assault at her mothers house. At that time I was at a hotel having dinner with witnesses. Now police have filed a chargesheet without investigation. What should I do ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search