Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

My wife has filed a petition before munsuf against myself for claiming some amount towards my children. As she is govt employee and myself a pvt emp. Under sec 403&406;. Also we are living temporar

y apart from last 4 months. Plz answer..

Asked on 5/04/13, 10:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

In muslim law wife cannot claim anything but as per hindu law, though she is employed hence she cannot claim any such claim for herself.

But for children she can claim and Munsuf or court will order also.

Good Luck


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 5/04/13, 9:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now