India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/18/07, 4:15 pm

How will passport be revoked?

Last year, in a fight between my husband and his brother, my husband's brother slapped me for no reason and he ran away to usa. I filed a complaint and the vijayawada court summoned him at his usa house address. He accepted the summons but didnt show up and so the court issued a non bailable warrant for contempt of court and now arrest warrant is pending against him. How to get him arrested in usa? How to revoke his Indian passport? what is the proper way to revoke his indian passport and force him to come to india? He is in usa on a working visa. My advocate says that if the indian passport is impounded/revoked an indian cannot stay in usa without valid passport. How to force him to come to India and face the legal proceedings? How long does it usually take to get his indian passport revoked and how to do?

Just because he was angry with my husband, he hit me & I got 5 stitches on my face. Please help me on how to make him to come to India and face the court proceedings? One advocate says that it is very difficult to bring him from usa. Another news is that his indian passport is about to expire in another 6 months and how to prevent him to get his indian passport renewed? If he cannot renew it he will be forced to return.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search