Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

i have given a written complaint to the deputy commissioner of police office, civil lines, new delhi, India. Now I want to cancel the complaint. Please guide me with the procedure

Asked on 7/04/13, 8:18 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you may seek legal advice in person as the lawyer has to go through the contents of complaint filed by you.

Thanks & Regards

Adv. Rajiv


Read more
Answered on 7/04/13, 9:57 pm
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Kindly let us know the content of the complaint.

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 7/04/13, 11:37 pm
Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The concerned authorities may need investigate the offence alleged in your complaint. However, if there is a change of circumstances / facts, you may inform the authorities. They are not bound to close the case merely on your asking.

Read more
Answered on 7/05/13, 4:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now