India  |  Discrimination Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/14/13, 4:48 am

In my 10th class dmc my name is jaspreet ahuja ,but in my B.A. and M.A. dmc and degrees my name is jaspreet kaur ahuja . i have applied for govt job . what should i do to solve this problem.

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/14/13, 5:23 am by Pallavi Nirmal+91 9971021305

you may go for gazette notification.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer. KarVai Legal Solutions, Lawyers Chamber No. 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari Court Delhi, 110001

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search