Legal Question in Discrimination Law in India

Enter your question here...sir I am residing in marriage held in last year.the person with whom my marriage held called him professor.but later iknew that he was telling I thought not continue relations but prior to tak legal proceedings he filled a court case in his home town that my family

member threated ,taken goods from his home and claiming that I am not females.sir pls advise me where I have to fille defamation suit in Delhi or his town.he has given in a court in written paper

Asked on 4/24/13, 10:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

shiv shakner saini saini law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

To understand your case call me on 09587744142

Read more
Answered on 4/24/13, 10:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now