Legal Question in Discrimination Law in India

can i file a harassment case against a girl/father who promised to marry and after 3 years of relationship(not live in) her father wants to marry her with somebody else due to caste issue & she dnt want go against him..coz of her i going through mental trauma.she used me financially,mentally, physically..lived with me..kindly inform..thanks

Asked on 8/26/13, 12:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Though there is no such law but you can try that you have secretly married with that girl and now she is refusing from this marriage, but you have to arrange witnesses.

Good Luck bro.

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/26/13, 8:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now