Legal Question in Discrimination Law in India

i am in love with a girl from past 3 years. now their parents not accepting to marriage. and forcing the girl to leave me. they are fully convinced the girl. but i have photos, videos messages, mails. and also a letter that she will never leave me alone with her sign an finger print also.

please give me advice to how should i proceed

Asked on 9/20/13, 8:43 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

First of all you have to convince the girl. Then i can help you to make you together forever and none of the family member or any other person will be able to apart you or harm you or your family members.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/20/13, 8:59 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

if the girl is not with you, you can do nothing. forget her and move on.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/20/13, 10:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now